This is one of few reports published [To our knowledge] during the month of January 2010 highlighting the importance /hidden value of investing in Plantation companies in Sri lanka.
After releasing this report from the very next day [01/02/2010]onwards Plantation index starts to climb up. However we still believe that the Plantations have a very good future ahead & most of plantation companies are still trading below to their true potential values.
As per this Table we can see that one company is leading the way [WATA] & next three companies [AGAL /BALA /KOTA] are well ahead to other counters & followed by another two counters [KGAL / MAL ] in terms of return [growth in share price]for the period 01/02/2010 to 12/02/2010
Investors / Friends
- Will this trend continue in future as well?
- Is there a true hidden value representing in these counters here?
- Is WATA the most valued plantation company in CSE?
- WATA - AGAL -BALA -KOTA-KGAL - MAL Is this the correct way to represent the value of Plantation companies?
- Is this order representing the investor's demand?
- Any thing new / from out side this table.